Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mesa

Mesa
I seldom enjoy dining in restaurants that serve native dishes because I feel that   "whatever they're serving,  I am cookin' ".    So it came as a bit of a surprise for me that Mesa was able to impress my  stubborn palate.   Aside from the dishes being really delicious,  they were  also served in very visually appetizing ways.  (Post almost a year delayed,  sorry.)
Mesa
These were  the laing versions they have... subtle in their difference but different,   nevertheless.
Mesa
The fried tilapia was  quite the scene stealer of the night,   as you can see.... really crispy and served with four sauces.
Mesa

This squid dish,   I personally loved.... sauteed  perfectly in olive oil,  not chewy nor gummy at all.   
Mesa

And who wouldn't enjoy their inihaw sampler that had everything "grillable" in perfect array on a huge platter!
Mesa

Mesa is definitely a restaurant I would recommend,  not just for balikbayans,   but for all who love Filipino cuisine.   (Did I mention that the price is suprisingly reasonable?!!!)  
Mesa

Post a Comment

0 Comments