This has actually become a tradition. I've been on board since 2017, so I have contributed to Four and Five.
My first thought was "six pack", but I don't drink beer, and so I'll leave that to others. I wanted to do a six lanes freeway or Motel Six but then I remembered I live in Switzerland, so I had to forget about those ideas.
This is what I came up with instead:
Regular Peanut M&Ms come in six colors. According to this article there's a certain percentage of every color in a bag.
The NHL's first group of teams consisted in the "Original Six": Boston Bruins, Chicago Blackhawks, Detroit Redwings, New York Rangers, Toronto Maple Leafs and Montreal Canadians. We are lucky to have quite some merchandise in our house.
After a bout of really nasty weather we got rewarded with this gorgeous spring day. Six buoys in this little harbor in Zug, the city where Colin plays hockey.
Tram number 6 will take you to the Zurich Zoo!
Speaking of Switzerland. Our students don't get As or Bs in school, instead our best grade is a 6, with a 4 you still pass, and the absolute worst is a 1. We are fortunate enough to have a really smart son at our hands, and he negotiated a sweet deal with his Dad that guarantees a decent 10 year old's income for good grades.
Be back here tomorrow for the letter A of this year's A-Z blogging challenge!






0 Comments